Everything you need to know before using our services.
- The information provided by the Specialist or the Client to Briefer including but not limited to an active email address, active telephone number, mailing address, Resident Identification Number (Nomor Induk Kependudukan), Business Identification Number (Nomor Induk Berusaha), and Taxpayer Identification Number (Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak) will only be used for the purpose of business relations with Briefer, or with any other third parties with the approval of the Specialist and the Client.
- We use various third party services to process payments from Clients. Any information about the Client required by these payment gateways will also be stored for transaction processing purposes only.
- Any Client data provided and/or uploaded to Briefer Application and Website will be accessible to any Specialists who are currently working on and/or have worked on any Client's Projects, as long as the Specialist has an active account on the Application and Website. The use of Client data outside of Briefer Application and Website is beyond the responsibility of Briefer and shall be a responsibility between the Specialist and the Client.
- If any information is inappropriate, fictitious or belongs to another person, Briefer may close the account without prior notice.
- Briefer will maintain the confidentiality of the Specialist or Client data. Upon request, Briefer will provide an explanation of how the Specialist or Client data is used in the Briefer's business processes.
- The Specialist or Client for any reason has the right to request account closure, and to request a data history and activity during his time as a Specialist or a Client on Briefer application and website.
- Information we collect
- Information you provide directly
- Information we collect when you use the Application
- Use information we collect
- Provision of information from the personal information we collect
- Information retention that we do
- Acknowledgement and consent
- Unsubscribing email
- How to contact us
Information We Collect
- We collect Personal Information from you so that Briefer Application and Website can find the appropriate Specialist Service. You will provide Personal Information immediately when you register and when you use Briefer application and website which are automatically collected.
- When you visit our Website, our Website administrator will process technical data such as your IP address, your internet browser, any web pages you previously/subsequently visited and the duration of each visit/session which enables us to deliver any website functions. In addition, in some cases, the browser may suggest that you activate your geolocation to enable us to provide you with a better experience. With this technical data our Website administrators is able to manage the website better and resolve any technical difficulties or improve the accessibility of certain parts of the Website. This way, we can ensure that you can (continue to) find information on the Website in a fast and simple way.
Information you provide directly
- When registering with Briefer application and website, you will provide us with, among other: e-mail address, name, telephone number, NIK (Population Identification Number), NIB (Business Registration Number), NPWP (Taxpayer Identification Number) and your account password.
- When you use Briefer Application and Website to locate any Specialist Service, you provide your location information. You also provide us with information about the Specialist Service that you order and the costs of your purchases when you use any Specialist Service. When you use our Application, we will also process your technical data such as IP address, device identity or MAC address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile devices. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functions of Briefer Application and Website, resolve any technical difficulties, provide you with correct and up-to-date versions of Briefer Application and Website and to improve the functionality of Briefer Application and Website.
- When you make any payment for the Specialist Service you use, we will collect information such as the name of the bank where your account is maintained, the name of the account holder, and the amount you transfer to pay.
Information we collect when you use the Application
- When you use the Application in your mobile devices, we will collect geo-location information in a real-time basis. We use this information to enable you to view any Specialists who are in the same area as you, set the location of the Specialist Service and send the information to the Specialist you requested, and to view the Specialist who will be working on the Specialist Service on a map in real-time. We may also use this geo-location information in a real-time basis to provide assistance, resolve any technical or business difficulties that may arise when you use the Application. You can temporarily turn off the geo-location tracking information at the device level. Your mobile device will notify you when your geo-location is tracked by displaying a GPS arrow symbol.
- We also collect geo-location information from the Specialist. This means that we also collect information when you meet with a Specialist. We will also use the geo-location information from any Specialist in an anonymous and aggregated basis to obtain statistical information and management information and to provide you with an enhanced functionality of Briefer Application and Website.
- We use third party services which may collect information to identify you. Here is a link to the privacy policies of the third-party service providers we use:
Use of Information We Collect
- We use your email, name, phone number and account password to verify your ownership of an account, to communicate with you related to your Specialist Service order and to provide you with information about the Application. We may also use your name, email and telephone number to send messages, general updates to Briefer Application and Website, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an email asking you to subscribe to our Mailing List. You may at any time choose not to receive information regarding these updates.
- We use geo-location and your direction to find a Specialist in the same area as you, to help the Specialist and you collaborate together and to analyse any usage patterns to improve the performance of Briefer Application and Website.
- We use information such as the name of the bank where your account is maintained, the name under which the account is held, and the amount transferred to pay for the Specialist Service to ensure the payment that you make for any Specialist Service.
- We use your Personal Information in an anonymous and aggregated basis to closely monitor which features of the Specialist Service are used most frequently, to analyse any usage patterns and to determine whether we will offer new Specialist Service or focus on our existing Service. You hereby agree that your data will be used by our internal data processing to provide better Specialist Service to you.
Provision of Information from Personal Information We Collect
- After receiving your Specialist Service order, we will provide the information such as your name, location, and details of the Specialist Service to be ordered and/or the cost of your purchase to the Specialist who accepts your request for the Specialist Service. This information is required by the Specialist to contact you, and/or to fulfil your order.
- You hereby agree and authorize us to provide your Personal Information to the Specialist as part of the terms of the Specialist Service. Although your Personal Information will automatically be deleted from the Specialist's mobile device after you use the Specialist Service, there is a possibility that the Specialist may store your data on their device in other ways. We are not responsible for such way of data storage, and you agree to defend, and hold us harmless and we shall not be responsible for any misuse of Personal Information by the Specialist after the end of the Specialist Service provided.
- We may employ any third party companies and any individuals to facilitate or provide certain applications and services on our behalf, to provide customer assistance, to provide geo-location information to our Specialists, to perform any Service related to Briefer Application and Website (e.g. without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analysis and enhancement of Briefer website and application features) or to assist us in analysing how our Specialist Service are used or for our professional advisors and external auditors, including any legal counsel, financial advisors, financiers, shareholders and consultants. These third parties shall only have access to your Personal Information and/or your legal entity information to perform those tasks on our behalf and are contractually bound not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We do not share your Personal Information with any party other than the relevant Specialists and the third party companies and individuals mentioned in the section above, without your consent. However, we will disclose your Personal Information to the extent required by law, or if it is necessary to comply with the provisions of laws, regulations and instructions from any law enforcement entities or government agencies, or in the event of a dispute, or any form of legal proceedings between you and us, or between you and other users related to, or in connection with the Specialist Service, or in an emergency relating to your health and/or safety.
- Your Personal and/or your legal entity information may be transferred, stored, used, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where our servers are located. You understand and agree to the transfer of your Personal Information outside of Indonesia.
- We do not sell or rent your Personal and/or your legal entity Information to any third parties.
Information Retention that We Do
We shall retain your information until you delete your account on Briefer application and website.
Third Party Service Provider
We may employ any third party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Specialist Service;
- To provide Specialist Service on our behalf;
- To perform any Service related to Specialist Service; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service and Specialist Service are used.
We do not guarantee the security of our database and we also do not guarantee that the data you provide will not be interrupted/disrupted while it is being sent to us. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. You may not reveal your password to anyone. However effective a technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
Acknowledgement and Consent
- You also represent that you have the right to share all the information you have provided to us and to grant us the right to use and share that information with any Specialist.
We have a policy of freedom to opt in/out of our database. If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, please click the link 'unsubscribe’ or ‘berhenti berlangganan’ included in each email.
How to Contact Us
If you have further questions regarding the privacy and security of your information and wish to update or delete your data then please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Address: PT Kreasi Komunikasi Digital (BRIEFER)
Palma One Building 7th Floor, unit 709, Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Kav x2 no.4, Setiabudi, Kuningan Timur, South Jakarta
- Governing law and jurisdiction.